Wondering how to keep your muscles strong while you are away from home and a gym isn’t always available?
Walking is good for the heart and burns calories but to maintain or strengthen your abs – planks are great.
1. resting on your forearms elbows directly under your shoulders, supporting your weight either on your knees or feet
2. keep your neck straight (in neutral)
3. tuck your tail under,
4. draw your belly button up to your spine,
5. hold for as long as you can and breathe.
6. Keep correcting your form.
Planks also activate the muscles in your legs, glutes and upper body if executed correctly.
Happy & safe travelling.
Back to Resources